Friday, August 21, 2015

$18


Behold:  Layla's school supplies for next year!  


That's it, folks.  That's all of it.

In total, it cost me $18.  I didn't try to find any deals at all...I just bought it when I had the child-free time.  I suppose if I had tried to be thrifty I could have saved more than that.

And, if we're being honest here (and aren't we always?), I did buy some plastic bento boxes for her lunches, so those were another $6.  So her school supplies for the year would total more like $24.  

I was expecting so much more, especially after Renee said she spent about $180 last year on all 3 kids...but I'm so glad it was this amount.  I for sure will try to see if the teacher needs anything for their classroom, as I certainly know what that feeling can be like.  

The only reason I bought these supplies, from the montessori list, is because we turned down the classical charter school education option.  So, it's much more final than it was before, folks!  Now to just pray about having a bit more peace in the whole situation...