Okay, fair warning. I took a ton of pictures last night at the Children's Museum. A lot. 250, to be exact. (Don't worry, I'm not posting them all here, but there are quite a few up ahead). I know, I know, I was *that* parent...but I wasn't doing it just because my kids are stunningly cute. I've decided to try and force myself to get better with the camera by bringing the real camera most places, rather than the flip camera. And, of course, as soon as I decided to do that, the lighting in the museum kicked my butt (really could have used my light scoop, I think...), but that's okay. So, sorry that the low-light pictures are so grainy...they bother me too, but hopefully it'll help me improve. ;)

 |
| I accidentally gave her her first haircut yesterday (when Finn got a cut)! She's 15 months, and really doesn't *need* one, but she had this fuzzy, split-end hair on the back of her head (from sleeping/rubbing), so I had them trim some of that off and trim just a touch off her bangs. 3rd child. No keepsake hair or photos of the event, that's for sure. Love you and your teeny, tiny curls, Cora! :) |
 |
| LOVES TO DANCE. So much. |
 |
| LOVES to watch himself on the TV screen. SO much. |
 |
| LOVES to push the buttons in the dancing room. So much. |
 |
| They get to see a BIG screen of themselves like this, dancing to different types of music. |
 |
| DISCO, baby! |
 |
| Back at it. |
 |
| Finn adores this blanket, which makes you invisible on the TV screen. |
 |
| Poor Papa was sick and being helped by Dr. Layla. |
 |
| Cora used the Papa distraction to make off with 2 baby patients... |
 |
| This grocery cart was the perfect size for her. |
 |
| My boy who loves hats. |
 |
| Cora decided THIS lady was her favorite and kept bringing her all the cans in her shopping cart. |
 |
| BUBBLES! |
 |
| When I finally get a picture of him with one of his bubbles, he makes this face. :) |
 |
| Escape. Always on her mind. |
 |
| Looking outside to the street, several stories down. |
 |
| I know this is technically a really bad picture...but I still like it. :) |
 |
| On the roof-top garden play area. |
 |
| Teaching Finn how to pain with water. |
 |
| Finn was inside this "woodchuck den" for a long time. I sat there, far away, waiting for him to come out... |
 |
| ...and when he did he was off and running so fast I could barely catch him! |
 |
| She found this puppet wolf that tugged at every heart-string she has. |