Friday, August 28, 2015

Phew!

Well, I have learned something about kids and the ability to take pictures:  4 kids is the limit.  That's the magic number.  It's the number where I feel like I will be neglectful if I take my eyes off kids long enough to try to get my camera set up right for a shot.  :)

No, I am NOT pregnant.  We had Zoey Rydbeck here with us for the last 3 days, and we had tons of fun with her (The Children's Museum, The MN Zoo, swimming, parks, etc)...but there is not a picture of proof.  Because I was scared to take my eyes off Cora long enough to try to capture any of it.  She is so FAST, guys.  I was weeding with her in the front yard two days ago...and let's just say never again.  She proved me wrong in my estimates of how long it would take her to run down our front stairs to the sidewalk.

So, we've been having loads of fun lately...sorry you can join in with our joy via photos! :)