Sunday, September 25, 2016

Another North Shore trip: Duluth and Gooseberry Falls

We took a one night trip up to the North Shore to go to Gooseberry Falls with the family.  I took TONS of photos, so I need time to edit those, but I'll post a few videos now and update this post later on with pictures, hopefully.  :)  (I'll also post some of J's photos from his camera now)







Pictures from J's phone:

At the very top of the falls, looking down from the bridge.

That's me in the blue with my arms out, waving to the big kids up on the bridge.  I'm standing at the very top of the falls.

So many cool places to explore!









She had so much fun crawling around and splashing in everything.



Finn found a "clue" on the log, as he did on many other surfaces that day, and wanted J to take a picture of it.

We HAD to eat at Betty's Pies for lunch when north of Duluth.  It's a rule.

We stopped on the point on our way home.  The waves on the north side were crazy, but the south size was warm and nothing.  

The spot of pink is Cora running through the tall grasses.


Finn hiding with his pringles can.

We stopped at a really fun park down by the Duluth DEC, and wandered into the area where they hold festivals like Bentleyville, etc.


Finn does this post a lot.  We're not sure why.  It's starting to make me uncomfortable...haha.  Time to have "a chat."  :)