Sunday, September 18, 2016

Como Town

I got a Groupon early in the summer for Como Town, a little amusement park attached to our local free zoo.  It's the perfect size for our kids right now, so my thought was that we'd let them go here ALL DAY for the price of one ride each at our state fair.  Lame, right?  Lame and BRILLIANT.  I am brilliant.  It was $35 for Jonas, Finn, and Layla to go on as many rides as they wanted all day long. They only lasted about 4-5 hours, but I think all the fun that was to be had in Como Town was enjoyed.  ;)


Jonas says he almost threw up on the tea cup ride.  






BIG hit with Finn.

Layla at two corn dogs, her new found love since the State Fair.



There was much angst over who would get to hold the reigns.

Layla taking a photo.








The swing ride was Finn's favorite by far...Jonas too.  Layla didn't want to go on it, so she played in the play area pictured right above here (Finn under the ropes) while Jonas and Finn went on the swings over and over.  :)


Some videos: