Jonas and I both seriously dislike the MN State Fair (many reasons, too long to get into...), so we never go. We went the summer before we got married, 9+ years ago, and then we went once when the older two were little...maybe 3 and 2? But this year Layla won two tickets through the St. Paul Public Library summer reading program, so we had to take her. Ha. :)
Jonas took the older two a few night ago, while I stayed home with Cora (while she slept) and did laundry. Frankly, I felt like I got the better end of that bargain.
They had LOADS of fun, and spent FAR too much money for a free trip... :)
 |
| Right after this picture, Layla got lost... |
 |
| ...but right before they went into the fair he gave them each a piece of paper with his phone number on it, and said if they got lost they should give the paper to a really nice looking lady. While Jonas was frantically calling for Layla, his phone rang, because the really nice lady Layla found to giver her paper to was a social worker...and she immediately brought Layla to the police. They called Jonas, and she was back with him in 5 minutes...but that was a stressful time! They left SOON after. :) Kudos to Jonas to preparing for the lost child in a throng of people! |