Sunday, December 11, 2016

Random photos and updates:

This was probably at least 3 weeks ago, when Layla was showing off for me some new violin skills.  :)
 I think these leaf photos were maybe 3 weeks ago, maybe longer?  We sadly have very few trees on our property, which I dislike because trees are part of beauty for me (a property with no trees would be so creepy...), BUT the upside is were have pretty much zero leaves to rake in the fall.  We have one tiny tree planted on the city-owned section of land, but we rake them of course.  All 2 bags total!  The kids would really have loved a huge leaf pile, but this was all we could do.




Funny story.  Jonas brought home that tree you see blow here, and I just couldn't do it.  It's basically the most puny tree I've ever seen.  :)  I want a FULL tree that is scraping the top of our ceiling.  I think only half our our ornaments would have fit on that tree!  So, fantastic man that he is, Jonas brought this tree over to my parent's house, and then went and got me a second tree.  A much better one.  I realize how this makes me look, and I guess I'm okay with that.  :)

The kids re-discovered the Incredibles Halloween costumes this week!
Cora does not have enough of a butt and hips to keep this costume on, but she tries very hard...

Jonas breaking up the Incredible fun to take the littlest one to bed.
She really does love reading books with Jonas, BUT she hates missing out on anything fun anyone else would be doing in her absence much more.  Oh, the agony of being 2.5.  


Finn loves the muscles on this one.

So, the DAY before we were going to take Berube cousin Christmas pictures, Cora and Finn decided to make themselves into Cheetahs.  :)  I just decided we were going to scrub off what we could and take the pictures anyway, because the real pictures are much better than the perfect ones, BUT...then Finn threw up one day, and Layla thew up the next day.  So, we canceled and will just have to try again soon.  This face you see here was ALMOST Christmas card material.