Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Kids lately:

What happens if Layla and Finn get your phone.


Finn made a "griller," just like Papa's. 
 Layla sitting on the back porch, morning of day 2 of croup, right before we went in to the Dr for some steroids.  She said..."Hey, weren't you just here 6 weeks ago for this?"  Yes.  Yes we were.  Thankfully, it was still mild, but seriously...I'm ready for this all to be done with yet.  Layla is a full 2 years older than most kids are when they outgrow croup.  I'm done with it...and I bet she is too!

Poor Layla, such a good sport.  

Finn's creation at Church, during the Christmas Service.

The older two singing "Away in a manger" on Christmas service day, the 18th.
I was in nursery that day, so I missed it.

 Last week Jonas built a big fort for the kids with the chairs and couch in the living room.

Cora brought in some awful LED glowing flowers that Layla bought with her money at the church bake sale on the 18th.  They worked great as a flashlight for her.