But I just forgot to BLOG about it, not to actually HAVE it, so that's good, right?? :)
Again, I forgot to take pictures of him opening presents.
SORRY. Sheesh. What do you want from me, people?? :) Haha.
Finn LOVES this scooter. Cora got a pink one for Christmas, and Finn basically used it all the time. For his birthday he REALLY wanted a scooter of his own, and a watch that glowed. He got both. Jackpot!
This was the first year Finn asked for a birthday party, so last week I took him and his friend Tomas (my cousin's son...they see each other at most holidays), along with Layla and Cora, to Sea Life at the MOA. I normally avoid the MOA like a plague, but it was homeschool week pricing at Sea Life, so all the kids were $7.50 rather than their usual insane pricing. YES. I knew Finn would love this, and again, it didn't require me to craft and host kids, so that's what we did.
We went through the exhibit twice, each kid got to pick out one thing from the gift shop after, and then we went to McDonalds play area for lunch. STILL cheaper than Layla's themed birthday parties...haha. I took no photos because trying to keep track of four kids there was taxing the limits for me. So, enjoy some stock photos of Sea Life from google! :)
![]() |
| Normally you can pet the sting rays and baby sharks, but that day all the sting rays were pregnant, so it was off limits. Boooooooooooooo. :( |
![]() |
| I would LOVE to have a jellyfish tank in my bedroom. They are so soothing and calming...provided you aren't near their tentacles. |




