Layla, Finn, Cora and Kellan Schaefer's blog, for all the family members far and near who miss and love them...and who don't mind such a shamelessly Schaefer children-centered space.
Friday, April 14, 2017
The Birthday(s) gift of 2017:
Having Finn and Cora's birthdays so close together has been great for the gift-buying experience around here. I usually try to find something that all the kids would enjoy, that's active, or outdoors. We've been WINNING at this for at least three years now, haha. :) This year? They got a trampoline! Thank you to my family for pooling all of their money for both kids for this gift...it's perfect, they love it, and they've been outside exercising ever since...what's not to love about that?
I love any gift that makes home the cool place to be. I love going for walks, but I really adore it when the kids WANT to be in their own backyard. Yesssssss.
Setting it up:
This was their first time on the trampoline, before we set up the ladder...