My baby turned three today. I can hardly believe it! This little child has been such a sweet blessing in our lives. She was a sleeping giant her first year of life, then awakened with full force from that point on...haha. Cora is LIFE and ENERGY and VIBRANCY and LOVE and PASSION and EMOTION!
To celebrate Cora's energetic life today we took our good friends the Krebsbachs with us to Good Times Park for three hours this afternoon. (I'm sorry I took no photos...Cora is hard to pin down for photos when she is constantly running. RUNNING. From one event to the next at GTP).
Then we went to the library, and then on home where we had a simple dinner and Cora opened her gifts from Aunt Laura and Grammy. (Thank you, both! Photos/video coming soon)
Behold: a birthday party for a 3-year-old...haha. It cost me about $20 total. ;) THAT is perfection, folks. She had fun, others had fun, and it didn't require me to craft, have a theme, or deal with many 3-year-olds in my house. Thank you sweet Lord.