Just a bunch of random photos from the past week or so.
 |
| This is what it looked like outside on the day we went into the hospital for Kellan. It was warm and sunny out, for sure t-shirt weather, but the 2 feet of snow from the previous week was still trying to melt. Cora is down there on the front sidewalk, just hanging out...as she does. |
 |
| I sent Jonas to the library to return my VERY overdue pile of books. Mercy. So thankful that the St.. Paul Public Library system does not charge any late fees for children's materials, as long as they are returned eventually! |
 |
| Finn LOVES to help cook taco meat. He considers it his right in the house, now. |
 |
| Her favorite place to be. This was an early morning snuggle session with Kellan. Papa takes him for a few hours in the morning so I can catch up on some sleep then. |
 |
| All the cousins chillin' on the trampoline last weekend. |
 |
| Layla outgrew her bike last year, so she got a NEW (used...obviously...haha) one this year! She's super excited about it. :) And now I need to go back and find some better pictures, but here they are off to the park with the bikes and scooters. |
 |
| The first outdoor picnic/snack time of the year. Layla is counting down the days until Grammy and Opa come with her special tea set from Christmas! :) |
 |
| A real life shot of my bedroom yesterday... |
 |
| Reading princess stories while nursing...I'm fancy like that. :) |
Jonas took the kids to the MOA...just for fun. That's basically the opposite of any idea of fun I could even come up with, so I'm glad the kids have at least one parent who will do things like that with them! :)
 |
| Haha. |
 |
| This is my favorite. Also, the girls chose their OWN outfits, including the black headbands...haha! The best! |