Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Kellan is 2 weeks today, so here are some random photos:



I feel like a good 1/4 of my day is spent refereeing who gets to hold Kellan NOW.  :)


Cora made a "color tornado" with part of her birthday present from Grammy.  


She wants to hold him like I do, upright, not like the little kids do.  :)

This was yesterday at the ENT Dr.  The home visit nurse noticed that he had a tongue tie at 5 days old, and frankly I was kind of annoyed that this was missed in the hospital.  So, we took him in to see if it should be clipped right away.  We had Layla's done at 6 weeks, and I wished I had done it sooner because of how it impacts nursing.  The Dr said he could go either way, but his recommendation would be to watch it a bit longer as he can get it clipped anytime before 3 months without needing anesthesia.  So, we'll wait and see for now.  



She is SO happy.




Layla may be doing well now, but we're going to read this together, just to continue heading in the right direction.

Sunday night my family came over for dinner, and Jonas and Dan made some amazing kabobs for everyone.  



Never gets old.





Swimsuit on backwards.
Swimsuit at least 2 sizes too big for her.
Winter boots.
Goggles.
CHECK.



I don't have half as many pictures of "baby on Daddy's chest" this time around...
 Jonas took the kids to the MN Children's Museum this morning and it was a kind of rainy, gray day. 





























Everyone brought home a clay art project.