The adventure was so much fun for all involved that they decided to do it again earlier this week, but the spring version (so not as much fiery color along the river). Where was I, you ask? In bed, with Kellan, on the exact same drugs as last time. This better not become a theme in our lives...
But, I do love all of these photos Jonas was able to get with his oh-so-fancy iPhone 8+ that his work gave him (of course, right?). Enjoy!
| Best big sister in the world, always looking to help out. |
| It was a windy spring day! |
| I can't get Finn to stop buttoning the top button on shirts like this. *sigh* At lest he doesn't want to tuck his shirt in, too, otherwise he'd be claiming his rightful place as king of the nerds! ;) |
| We can no longer fit our entire family in the little car J drives...but that's fine. You only need one car that fits the whole family, right? :) |