I'll give you two adorable guesses as to why these sort of birthday wishes have been few and far between from us.
But we DO wish you a very happy birthday, Aunt Holly! We also hope that your day is much more beautiful than our dreary, gray Fall day out here. ;)
 |
| At the start..."sort of" listening to directions... |
 |
| Starting to get silly. |
 |
| Deciding that she wants to hide from most cameras... |
 |
| I got this picture by saying "put it down by your tummy, Layla!" |
 |
| *sigh* :) |
 |
| Trying to introduce Finn to the picture. THAT is the best picture I got of the two of them together! |
 |
| "What? What's going on? What are we doing here??" |
 |
| And...DONE. |
 |
| Two seconds later he ATE the paper. |