Tuesday, October 29, 2013

The Harvest Program at Preschool:

Today, when I dropped Layla off at preschool, I found out she had a program at 11:00 a.m.!!!  So, NEGATIVE organization and communication points to NeHi Preschool for THAT, but I'll forgive them, because they really are sweet, and Layla loves it there.  :)

They lined all the kids up, then told the parents "Okay, here they are!  Come take your pictures now!"  It was very smart.  So I did.  :)

It was so darn cute.  She looked very, very worried until she spotted me in the audience.  Ah, the power of being a Mommy.  Complete easement of fears, right at my fingertips.  

This little girl is named Evie, I think, and is Layla's BFF at preschool.  They like to be "silly" together, according to her teacher.  

She spent the ENTIRE program banging her hands under her pumpkin necklace.  

Her class:  12 girls, 3 boys.  

Finally doing a few actions to a song...


Taking a bow.  On her own.  

Videos from the program: (for only the truly curious and dedicated, I'm sure.  No guilt if you don't want to watch these!  Seriously.  I barely did.)  ;)  The funny thing is, I was having a really hard time pushing the "off" button to stop recording each little video, so they get shaky at the end sometimes...but I was having such a hard time doing it because Layla wanted me to CLAP for her at the end of each song, not record her.  So I left the camera down for several...but then she started actually DOING the actions, so I had to get THAT.  ;)















Layla and the little girl next to her (to her actual right) get into a little fight in this video.  Blows are exchanged.