Tuesday. Man, it feels like Friday already.
Today was the first day where it was obvious how much Daylight Savings is going to mess up our nap schedules on Tuesdays/Thursdays. Cora was ready for her morning nap today at 7:30, when normally it's 9:15, so she got 30 minutes in before we had to head out to preschool. She did NOT want to get up, poor baby.
The one good thing about not having to rush home from drop-off was that we could stop and get gas, and I had time to vote. Normally we are booking it home so that she can get to sleep asap! Poor Finn...I kept telling him "We're going to go vote!!" and he would say "Vote???" Like he could NOT believe it. Turns out he thought I was saying we were going to go on a boat. Man was he depressed when he saw an elementary school and not a boat on a lake. He wanted to know where the river was all the way home.
(Side note: This was the first year in a long time I felt woefully unprepared for voting. I knew my basics, but I hadn't read up on any of the judges, etc. Turns out, out of 14 judges up for election, only TWO were running in contested races! Ha. So, I didn't feel quite so bad. We don't ever watch regular network TV, for which I am eternally grateful, I only get to listen to the news in the car about once a week when I am alone, I don't listen to talk radio around the house with the kids, and I seriously limit my news intake online. SO that = Lisa somewhat uninformed this election. ;) Frankly, I loved it.)
So, Cora will get another 30 minutes in here before we have to go to preschool pickup. 2 30-minute sessions are NOT gonna cut it, folks! Plus there is the teething...oy.
As I was waiting for her to get tired she had a major blowout in the jumperoo, so here she is all cute and naked for some "eating toes" pictures. :)