Guys.
Cora at 17 months is kicking my butt. Seriously.
I honestly feel like I spend all day just trying to keep her alive, and cleaning up the amazing messes she makes. I'm SHOT at the end of the day, because she is just so much work.
Her vocabulary is through the roof, though, as are most of her physical skills (*coughclimbsEVERYTHINGcough*), so I guess she has something to show for all of her running around.
I can't use Layla as a frame of reference, because when she was 17 months old I was 9 months pregnant with Finn (Oh, thank you, dear Jesus, that this is not the case today. Mercy. That was so rough). But when Finn was 17 months he was super laid back, cuddly, chill...and mostly concerned about being with Grandma. :) Cora? Her only concern is to get OUT OF THE HOUSE, or UP ON A DANGEROUS SURFACE! I'm pretty sure that's how she thinks, and experiences emotions, too: in all capital letters. This girl is intense!!!
Remember that baby who slept all the time? ALL the time? Yeah, well, I think she was just storing up energy. She spent months and months doing that. Sigh. I think I have a while to go yet before Cora runs out of some steam.