Friday, October 23, 2015

A fun night out with Papa:



Last summer, I took Layla and Finn to their first play:  Peter Pan, at The Children's Theatre Company in Minneapolis.  This past Wednesday night, Jonas got to take the older two to their second play:  The Jungle Book.  While I think the kids enjoyed Peter Pan a moderate amount, they seemed to LOVE the Jungle Book.  It was so cute to listen to them tell the play back to me, scene by scene, where as I couldn't get two details out of them (when asking a Q like "What was your favorite part?") about Peter Pan.  I'm so glad they had such a fun time!  Even though I wasn't there, it's simply delightful to watch your kids learn to love the arts and culture like that.  :)  Now, on to their first symphony experience, right??  I know there are some good ones designed for little kids...

Layla's smile:  it's so grown-up looking to me.  Sniff.  :)


This was the much smaller stage at the theatre...maybe that's why the kids engaged more?  Who knows...

Waiting for it to begin.