Thursday, December 13, 2012

Attached at the hip...or something like that...

Ever since this past Saturday, Finn has been out of it.  Cranky, crabby, emotional, clingy.  He threw up once on Monday morning, he is teething with at least 2 teeth (*my kids act like teething is killing them do not teeth "well"...), and he has an odd red rash on both cheeks and his forehead.  He's loads of fun right now, and prefers to be attached to my hip if at all possible. 

That's normally not him.  He's Mr. Independent!  Mr. "do it myself!"  

The thing I hear/see most these days??  Finn, reaching up to me, almost stepping on my toes as he cries "Maaaaama!  Maaaaama!  Up!  UP!!!"  Or sometimes, "Mama!  MAMA!  HELP!  HELP!"  


He has become my little Koala baby.

I even put him back in the Ergo carrier this morning, so I could actually use my hands to get a few things done and he could still snuggle up.

*Note:  trying to "get stuff done" with a 1.5-year-old on you is much more challenging than a 6-month-old...


How animals do it without an Ergo or Moby I'll never know.  
*Kangaroos don't count... ;)