Tuesday, December 11, 2012

FAR too many snow pictures: Hello, MN Winter!

* 95% of the snow gear pictured provided by Sue Schaefer.  The rest from Renee Horsman.  Thanks guys!

*As you can see, we had Oreos before we went outside...without cleaning off our faces.  *sigh*

The first trudging through the snow...

24 seconds in and Finn turns around..."I 'tuck!"  Layla was off, squealing in delight.

The poor kid doesn't have snow boots yet!  She was wearing her high-tops here...but YES, she will have snow boots soon.  :)

"What the heeeeck is this stuff??"

Typical.


Loving life.

Watching Papa shovel off the stairs.

"So.  This is Winter, huh?  What's the big deal about, people?"



Clapping her hands to get snow off of her precious gloves.


Finn joined in too.



RUN TO MAMA!!

Layla pointed to this tree and said "Wook, Mama!  Isn't it a beautiful tree???"

So I took a picture for her.  At her insistence.  :)



"Yeah.  Okay.  I'm done now."

Aunt Renee, she ADORES these gloves.  She chose these over much warmer ones.  


Check out Papa shoveling form!!


First time in the back yard with snow.  5 seconds in.  Finn:  "I TUCK!"


She LOVED how high the snow went up on her pants.



Escaping down the driveway.

Running back to Papa in the distance after our 4-house treck down the block.

He enjoyed this, oddly enough...


Pondering parents who do this sort of stuff to their kids.