Last year, in May, Laura and Scooter and Landon came to visit us, and it was so lovely. This year? Holly, Brennan, Isaiah, and Oliver came! It was so good to see them, and we were even able to bring them to the Horsmans wonderful "Cinco de Mayo" party with us (re-named the Quince de Mayo party just for this year). Super fun! Here are some pictures from our walk to the park today, and some back yard play. I wish I had been able to take some at the party, but Renee got some I'm sure...I was too busy keeping Cora alive/from destroying stuff. ;)
Bright sunlight is no piece of cake for me to take pictures in...
Then they found some shade, and presto! So much easier to take pictures! :)
 |
| Cora was VERY enamored with Brennan. Called him "Papa" half the time, and "Unca Benan" the other half. :) |
 |
| This is Cora staring up adoringly into Brennan's eyes. :) |
 |
| Gosh I wish I could remember what they were doing... |
Finn LOVES making little kids laugh. Oliver was his new favorite quest while they were with us!
The classic "Let's get a family shot of the cousins!" photo line-up:
 |
| The whole time Finn and Oliver are just over there, cracking up. |
 |
| Cora is trying to figure out what is so FUNNY down there! |
 |
| See the anger in her eyes?? "My TURN!!" The fist? Sheesh. ;) |
 |
| We killed out tomato plants by putting them outside too early. Grrrrrrrr. |
 |
Cora desperately wanted to kiss Oliver goodbye. Oliver desperately wanted to sleep. |
 |
| Can you see the silent cry, the plea for help, in his eyes?? |
 |
Thanks for visiting us! So fun to see you! Please come again soon! |