This morning we headed out to meet Erin (and Leah) and Amy (and Paisley and Veda) at Aamodt's Apple Farm near Stilwater. It was really the perfect weather for it, too: sunny, 65 degrees...not a cloud in the sky and little breeze. :)
 |
| There were goats, so Layla was in heaven. |
 |
| I feel like I spent the ENTIRE time yelling at Finn to come back or chasing after him when he didn't even blink an eye when I yelled at him to come back. SUCH a boy...I need to remember to strap him down from now on! :) |
 |
| About to go down the very fast slide! |
 |
| Finn. Gone. |
 |
| Leah and Layla, feeding the goats. |
 |
| Such FUNNY goats! |
 |
I just let him go into the maze alone. He eventually found his way out. ;) (...and I'm not joking, either!) |
 |
| Eating a banana and riding on a tractor. |
 |
| Finn found the boxes first, and Layla joined him. |
 |
| Apple taste testing. |
 |
| I sure hope Amy BOUGHT some of THOSE apples! ;) |
 |
| Layla, of course, doesn't "eat" fruit...but she at least licked this. *eyeroll* |
 |
| Faker. The only reason she was even pretending was because Leah and Paisley at them, so she felt left out. GOOD! |
 |
| Layla and Leah, building a tower. |
 |
| Great team-work. |
 |
| Slight perfectionist adjustments... |
 |
| Whoa. Bees! |
 |
| Climbing IN and ON everything. |
 |
| What??? |
 |
| Layla, returning under the rows of grapes with Finn in tow... |
 |
| Picking apples under a tree... |
 |
| I want to know HOW Layla got so incredibly dirty, and Leah and Paisley stayed so clean! |
 |
| He was really into it too...but he just picked them up to throw them. They were big rocks to him, I think. |
 |
| Amy yelling something VERY important, I'm sure. And not meal at all. ;) |
 |
| "Layla, ALL my pictures are of your back! Look at Mommy!!" |
 |
| Veda. :) |
 |
| My little wanderer |
 |
| ...trying to get lost.... |