Thursday, September 13, 2012

Silence

Sorry for the silence over here on my end of the web...

...but dude, things have been CRAZY busy around here.  Start with the car accident two weeks ago, and then add in mortgage and house hunting stuff, and we are going NON-STOP around here.  I've barely been cooking, cleaning, or doing anything fun and educational with my kids.  :(  What I've been doing is endless phone calls, emails, doctor appointments, and in-person meetings with very important business-type people.

I miss our old schedule and hope to have it back soon, but until then I have little to report or show pictures of...other than sub-par mothering.  :)  Last night I baaaaaaaarely saved Finn from walking in a shattered glass after he broke one of our short glasses...and I was on the computer emailing our real estate agent.  Sigh.

Maybe I'll win "Mother of the Year" next year.

We're maybe going to an apple orchard next Tuesday with some friends, so maybe I'll have pictures from THAT to post!

Until then, your prayers for peace, patience, and God's favor on our endeavors would be appreciated.

~Lisa