You GUYS.
Cora is an extrovert. An EXTREME extrovert. At all times in life she'd prefer to be talking to someone and having them interact very intensely with her.
She gets up early (between 6:00-6:30 is her normal).
And as SOON ash she is up she wants you to PLAY with her.
She has no interest in snuggling.
No interest in a movie in bed to allow Mama (or Papa!) to get more sleep.
Nothing.
All she wants you to do is PLAY. 5 seconds after opening your eyes.
This is basically my #1 hardest thing to do as a parent...especially as an introvert parent. When I wake up I need TIME and SPACE before little humans come into that picture. Guess how often that happen? Mostly never. (Although this new job for Jonas has allowed lots more flexibility in his mornings, of which I am the #1 beneficiary.)
Send me all your prayers. Cora is using them up faster than you can pray them!!! :)
![]() |
| Playing paper dolls at 6:03 a.m. |

