Tomorrow and Sunday should be highs around 95 each day, with the heat index around 05. Blech.
Thank goodness we had a GLORIOUS weather day at Wabun splash pad and park on Thursday! :) It was perfect MN summer weather...breezy, sunny, no bugs, not too hot. BAM. I love this splash pad so much because it's 100% fenced in. And they renovated the playground area 2 years ago and now it's perfect.
My goal is to have 2 "adventure days" every week in the summer. I've got a big ol' list of fun things I want to get to with the kids, mostly free, so we'll see what progress we make! Mondays and Thursday are our "out and about" days. T/Th/F will be our "say at home and use the backyard" days. We'll see how my plan goes. :) (I'm such a creature of habit that I have to PLAN to go out with the kids and try new things, or we'd just stay in the backyard forever...it's good for me to at least plan in some flexibility...haha).
![]() |
| Cora. Marched right in front of Finn's picture. CLASSIC Cora. Classic. |
![]() |
| Layla got a little scrape and spent all the swimming time on my lap, sadly. She was made slightly happier by taking pictures with me. |
![]() |
| I love how SHADED it is there. Happy sigh. |
![]() |
| Cora and I are both big cherry fans. She learned the word "stem" and "pit" on this outing. |
![]() |
| A full cherry in each cheek. |
![]() |
| Finn in the far right of the screen, running off along the path to more fun. I stayed in the shade. It was awesome. |





























