Today was Thursday, so it's Adventure Thursday around here. :) Cora has LOCKED ON to that name...it's pretty cute. She's regularly asking me when our next adventure day is now.
We had Rachel Gustafson and her girls over to play this morning, then right after lunch we went to the newly opened MN Children's Museum. It was closed for 5 months while they put millions and millions of dollars into renovating it...and it's pretty amazing.
Unfortunately, it was raining, so all of MN went to the CM at that exact time. Normally I would never go anywhere right after lunch...that's when all the late people show up places, and there are many of them. It was INSANE. Crowded doesn't even begin to address it. I took a few photos, but I mostly spend the entire time trying to not lose Cora in the chaos. We'll be returning again very soon, but at opening time, when we can have the place peacefully to ourselves. ;)











