Mr. Bear is currently lost, so we'll have to do another mock photo shoot when he decides to return home. For now, here are some actual 6 month photos (and just for reference later, her 6 month weight = 14 lbs, 6.5 oz. She is also getting TWO bottom teeth currently...I can see them, they just haven't broken through yet. This is much, much earlier than Layla or Finn got their first tooth...I think they were both more like 10-12 months, somewhere in there...but I really can't remember. Time to go look it up, I guess!)
 |
| Loving the toes these days! |
And then the siblings wanted in on the photo shoot. Seriously. They BEG me to take pictures with Cora. Half the time, when I'm shooting, I use my other arm to hold Finn back!
 |
| I love Cora's face in these first few photos..."Mom. Seriously. HELP." |
 |
| Haha! Can't you see it in her eyes?? "Heeeeeeeeeeeeeelp!" |
 |
| ...eyes to the right... |
 |
| ...eyes to the left... |
 |
| Sweetness. |