Thursday, October 9, 2014

Darn preschool!! *grumble grumble grumble*

We play with fire every time we drop off Layla for preschool.  Cora's morning nap usually starts about 10 minutes before we get home.  Today she fell asleep for the last 2 minutes in the car, then I was able to successfully transfer her to sleep upstairs.  I went to the bathroom, checked the monitor, and...she was up.  Totally awake.  Sigh.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.  PRESCHOOL!  You're messing up my great-napper's mojo!! :(  So, I got her up and she's now downstairs playing with Finn here--actually laughing at his antics, which is super cute.  He's a fan of having a fan!

Showing her all the baby toys...

You can SEE she wants to be asleep still, right??  Sigh.




(I put the light scoop on here.  Wrong move.  Blue light?)

DRAT this kid needs a haircut again!  I can't keep up with his hair--he might need a buzz cut or something...





I filmed a bit of it as I'm sitting here at the computer, updating the blog: