I have been sure that Cora is my chunkiest baby, just because of those CHEEKS! And thighs! But nope! I went back and checked the stats last night, and here is how they line up:
Finn = 17 lbs, 2 oz at 6 months
Cora = 14 lbs, 6.5 oz at 6 months
Layla = 14 lbs, 3 oz at 6 months.
Finn was a full 3 lbs heavier than Cora at 6 months! But he clearly didn't carry the weight the same way. I mean, he had cheeks too...but they didn't seem quite so squishable as Cora's cheeks. And Cora and Layla were almost identical, but Layla's face looked SO different from Cora's...very long and lean-ish. Here are a few 6 month comparison shots...
Layla and Cora wearing the same cute outfit from Aunt Laura:
 |
| Layla |
 |
| Cora |
Layla and Cora wearing the same purple flower PJs:
 |
| Layla and Anja |
 |
| Cora and Aunt Lauren |
Layla and Cora wearing the same PJs:
 |
| Layla snuggling with Papa (when her cheeks are all squished up on Papa like that she looks so much more like Cora!!) |
 |
| Cora and Grandma snuggling |
Finn and Cora asleep while being worn:
 |
| Finn, fingers in mouth (Ergo carrier) |
 |
| Cora, fingers in mouth (mai tai carrier) |
Finn and Cora awake while being worn:
 |
| Finn's eyes, close up, while in the Ergo |
.jpeg) |
| Cora awake in the Ergo |
6 month photos:
 |
| Layla: 14+ lbs. |
 |
| Finn: 17+ lbs |
 |
Cora: 14+ lbs We can't find Mr. Bear anywhere, so I'll keep this picture here until I can do the "proper" photo shoot... ;) |