Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Layla's preschool harvest program:

It was just as cute this year as it was last year (good thing too, because it was pretty much the same program again...haha)!

This year my mom, Finn, AND a sleepy Cora came along for the ride.  Cora did great the entire time in the Ergo, but if my videos are shaky it's because I was also trying to sway while filming to keep her quiet.  Sorry, I realize those two don't mix well.

I was just testing my light settings, etc. here, but Finn thought I was serious and held his "cheese" pose for about 60 seconds...

Layla's class, the Honey Bees, were standing in between the Indian Corn and the Fall Leaves.  ;)


This was as close as I could get without being "that annoying parent."


This is Layla's BFF this year:  Kaitlyn

Honey Bee, represent!!

Finn, about to get cut out of future photo opportunities...


Layla walking in:



The entire program below in videos, mostly just for Papa...but watch if you like preschool songs for sure! ;)





























And then a few photos at home...because, why not??




In case you were wondering what this was...she loved the tiny bee...