Monday, October 13, 2014

Cute kid things to remember:

Layla:
At least once a month, Layla will come up to me and want to talk about Cora, and how cute she is as a baby.  This quickly spirals down into "But, Mama!  I don't WANT Cora to grow up!  I want her to stay a baby forever!  I don't want her to be big."  So cute.  She just loves having a LITTLE sister.  ;)  The other day she came around to the idea that Cora might, in fact, grow up one day.  She said to me:  "But Mama, if Cora grows up, who will be our baby?  Can we have another baby please???"  Sheesh, kid.  Pressure already! ;)

Finn:
*Ugh, my brain isn't working properly.  There is something I've been meaning to write down about Finn, and whenever I get her to do it I forget.  Soon.  I shall remember soon...

This wasn't what I was trying to remember, but it's something else cute:
Finn always talks about how he likes being little, OR how he wants to be big like Papa.  Yesterday he said "I wanna be big.  Like Papa!  Big ears!  Big nose!"  Jonas handles Finn's observations with grace.  ;)