Monday, October 6, 2014

Oh, be still my heart.

I'll just say it:  Cora is a hard sell when it comes to laughing!  Layla and Finn both laughed way more than she does at this age.  Plus, when we finally find something that makes her laugh, she only laughs at it a few times, and then when we continue to do it she looks at us like "Guys, come on!  Let's freshen up this routine.  That was funny maybe 3 times, but how many times do you think I'm going to laugh at the same thing??"  

Last night Jonas had her "chuckling/snorting" at his antics.  It wasn't quite a full-on belly laugh, but it was close...and I had the camera handy...

I never got in her line of sight with the camera because as soon as I do that she stops doing anything cute/funny and just stares at the red light of the camera.  Twerp.