Sunday, July 9, 2017

Sunday flashback:

Psych!  Actually, as it's the first night of vacation and everyone is asleep, I'm going to take the time I have NOT had in the past month to edit some real photos!  Wheeeeeee! :)

These are photos taken at our Father's Day getaway near Duluth...






It was such a peaceful morning..before we entered the scene.  :)
 I am so glad I got this following exchange in photos.  ALL TOTALLY TRUE TO LIFE, of course.
Cora is mad.  Cora hits Finn.
Finn and Layla have NO idea what to do with her physical violence...it amazes and confuses them to no end. 

Extra good mad face from Finn.

Cora's crying because of whatever Finn did in return.  Mama is not feeling super empathetic right now..

Pouting.  


She probably should not legally be in a life vest she can shed easily...sigh.








Trying to smile into the sun.  Points for trying!!

Kicking feet in water...activity to fill at least 40 minutes.





Always with the tongue of concentration...



What a cool guy.  :)

Papa doing amazing things...


Anja 2.0:  She always knows where the camera is...








Running like that to keep even the smallest portion of her pant legs from getting wet...





I love this face.  Her freckles...sigh.  So cute.
Can't keep her in clothes to save our lives.  True story.

There I am on the couch with all three kids doing what I know how to do best: read aloud to them. 






In the loft of the A-frame cabin...




His imagination is pretty amazing to watch...