![]() |
| Cora is obsessed with our green tomatoes. She won't leave them alone. |
Happy Birthday to Lars!!
We went to Wabun on Sunday to celebrate Lars and his 3rd birthday! So much fun.
![]() |
| Let me tell you this: this cake was amazing. The frosting was almond, and mercy...it was good. |
![]() |
| Chasing after the massive floating Frisbee of some sort... |
At the splash pad there:
Today, I dropped all 3 kids off at the SAME VBS, and then left with 3 hours and 15 minutes to myself. I'm going to do it again tomorrow through Friday. I'll be getting 48 total hours of free childcare from this VBS...may God truly bless and keep them, and make His face shine upon them. Amen and amen. I'm pretty sure the kids think they have never had so much fun in their entire lives, too, so THAT's a bonus...a bonus, but not a requirement for me...haha. :)
My plan is to hang out with friends today and Thursday, do some errands tomorrow, and then do some homeschool planning/organizing for next year on Wednesday. All of this makes me very happy.
![]() |
| While the kids were at VBS I went to a nearby coffee shop, drank tea, sat in the sun, and read a good book I was also able to chat with Rachel Gustafson, so that's always a bonus to any day. :) |














